2013 Tax Planning Guide
Form 1099 Data Accumulation Report 2013
IRS Form W9 2013
Please Click Here for a Map to the New Office
List of New Staff Extensions
Please Note That ALL of Our Staff Extensions Have Changed.
Please See the Link Above for a List of Our New Staff Extensions.
Our Main Phone Number Will Remain the Same.
Welcome to Salmin, Celona, Wehrle and Flaherty, LLP CPA's website. We trust that you will find this website to be a good source of information as well as a useful tool.
The Firm was founded in 1998 as a result of the merger of Salmin & Celona CPA's with Wehrle & Wehrle CPA's. The Firm has enjoyed consistent growth since its inception.
We have been ranked the 10th Largest CPA Firm in the Rochester Area, by the Rochester Business Journal's CPA Firm Listing (October 2012).
We believe our success is due in large part to our adherence to our mission statement and firm values (which are presented below).
We are a member firm of PrimeGlobal* (formerly Polaris International), an international association of independent accounting firms, with member firms located throughout the world.
While confident that our website will provide answers to many questions, we do not want you to exit our website with any unanswered questions. We want to hear from you. Please feel free to call us with any questions at 585-279-0120 or email us at email@example.com.
To provide superior quality services and innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their financial goals.
OUR FIRM'S VALUES
- Quality - We will provide services that are technically correct and professionally presented.
- Relationships - We will demonstrate concern, understanding, respect, loyalty, flexibility and a positive attitude toward clients, co-workers and the Firm.
- Responsiveness - We will be quick to respond to our clients and each other. Wherever possible, we will anticipate our client's needs instead of reacting to them.
- Personal Touch - Members of our Firm will have a high level of participation with our clients and will be sensitive to each client's goals and style.
- Ethical Behavior - We recognize our responsibility to the public, our clients and our colleagues and will adhere to the Codes of Professional Conduct of the AICPA and the NYS Society of CPAs and the NYS Accountancy Regulations.
- Teamwork - We will have open communication among ourselves and our clients that encourages cooperation and gives everyone a sense of personal involvement in helping our clients achieve their financial goals.
- Job Satisfaction - We will foster an environment that promotes individual opportunity and encourages people to grow to their full potential in skills and responsibilities.
- Creativity - We will maintain an atmosphere that challenges everyone in all parts of the Firm to seek new ideas and to take intelligent risks.
- Office Environment - We will maintain an enjoyable place for people to work and clients to visit.
- Perception of the Firm - Through hard work, pride and confidence, we will maintain an image that is unique and invaluable.
*”Salmin, Celona, Wehrle & Flaherty, LLP is a member of PrimeGlobal, a worldwide association of independent accounting firms and business advisors. PrimeGlobal does not and cannot offer any professional services to clients. Each independent member of PrimeGlobal is a separate firm and an independent legal entity. PrimeGlobal is not a partnership and independent member firms are not acting as agents of PrimeGlobal or other independent member firms.”